- ‘Very informative, great examples of real practice outcomes’.
- ‘Fantastic facilitator, hugely knowledgeable and very supportive’.
- ‘Alice is clearly passionate about her subject matter, and this makes learning much easier and enjoyable’.
- ‘I will use the info in practice in terms of having it at the forefront of my mind when working with families’.
- ‘This course was excellent and will make me the best foster carer I can and want to be’.
- ‘This was the most interesting, useful and role enhancing course I have ever been on. Alice’s knowledge, delivery and passion for the subject is second to none’.
- ‘Great course. Excellent content and presentation from Alice. Alice takes time to add her experiences and examples, always open to questions, very knowledgeable’.
- ‘Excellent presentation skills, responded and adapted to the needs of the group, it was clear that the trainer has a wealth of knowledge in the field and where appropriate made good links to practice’.
- Theoretical learning rooted in practice, inspiring’.
- ‘Brought great depth of knowledge, able to articulate complex ideas in an accessible way’.
- Very informative, now feeling motivated to use in practice’.
- ‘Alice is one of the most knowledgeable, passionate and interesting trainers I have ever met!’
Video Parenting Intervention Feedback
- ‘Dr Loving was great at delivering the content, very engaging’.
- ‘Really good lecturer, funny and makes things relatable and useful’.
- ‘Dr Alice was amazing, the day was informative yet not too overwhelming’.
- ‘I really enjoyed Alice’s relaxed teaching style and her sense of humour’.
- ‘Dr Loving is really clear and engaging’.
- ‘This is the best teaching day we have had on the course so far’.
Child Psychotherapist :
'Following a period of family work with Alice I noted how the mother was able to become more attuned with her daughters differing emotional needs, which in turn led the daughter to be more emotionally responsive to the mother. This definitely improved their relationship. '
Social Worker :
‘I commissioned Alice to do some work with a mother in regards to her empathy/ mentalisation of her daughter. Alice was responsive, professional and experienced throughout. The family feedback was very positive, Alice built a good relationship with them, as well as with the SW and manager. Alice has the knowledge and skill in delivering the intervention and support necessary to affect real change. Due in part to the work Alice undertook with the family, we were able to prevent the child from coming into care”.
‘I had the pleasure of working with Alice for a year, and I couldn’t have felt more supported. She never criticised me, only spent time building me up and at every difficult turn she was there. She spent months finding new ways to show me what attachment actually meant with my child and for that I thank her’.
‘I was really surprised by how helpful I found this work for me and my daughter. Alice really listened to me and helped me to make the changes that I needed to. I think all social workers should try to use this method more within their work.
Social Worker :
‘Feedback from the family was really positive, Alice’s contribution to this case prevented the need to remove this child, so thanks so much for such a great and effective delivery’.